EU Support for Efficient Border Management - Republic of Serbia
Training Expert (KE2)
Objectifs / Objectives
To strengthen institutional and human capacities of the relevant Integrated Border Management institutions together with the Ministry of Interior, the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Water Management with its Plant Protection Directorate and Department for Border Phyto-sanitary Inspection, the Veterinary Directorate and the Department of Border Veterinary Inspection as well as the Customs Administration within the Ministry of Finance for the implementation of measures foreseen in the IBM Strategy and Action Plan so to meet EU accession criteria.
profil / profile
Qualification et compétences / Qualification & skills
- Minimum master’s degree in security studies, law, or a field directly related to the assignment, or alternatively 7 years of general professional experience in addition to the minimum number of years of general experience specified below will be considered equivalent
- Excellent command of English, both spoken and written
- Excellent computer literacy
- Excellent communication skills
Expérience professionelle générale / General professional experience
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in working in the Home affairs sector
- Previous experience in Western Balkan countries will be considered an asset
Expérience professionelle spécifique / Specific professional experience
- Professional experience in working in minimum 2 projects in the field of law enforcement
- Experience in design and implementation of a training program in the area of law enforcement or integrated border management in minimum 1 project that has been completed.