EU Support to the National Assembly - Zambia
Long Term Key Expert (KE2)
Objectifs / Objectives
The purpose of the EU-funded contract this assignment is related to is to enhance the parliamentary budgetary oversight function and public awareness of (and access to) parliamentary activities and policy debates on Public Finance Management through the provision of technical assistance to the National Assembly of Zambia. Its objectives are (i) to contribute to sustainable and inclusive growth through increased mobilisation and effective use of domestic resources and to (ii) to improve accountability, transparency and effectiveness in the management of public resources, and increase domestic revenue.
profil / profile
Qualification et compétences / Qualification & skills
- Master’s degree (university or equivalent institution or a recognised professional qualification in the field of accounting) with 10 years ; or Bachelors with eleven years professional experience in ecoomics, public finance, accounting or in equivalent field
- Proficiency in written and spoken English language
- Computer literacy (MS Office applications)
Expérience professionelle générale / General professional experience
- Minimum 10 years professional experience in public finance management.
Expérience professionelle spécifique / Specific professional experience
- Experience in central or local government or in parliament as civil servant/employee or external consultant/adviser – with experience in all the following areas:
- Public finance management systems and reform processes
- Budget planning and formulation
- Budget executing, accounting and reporting
- Development and delivery of training curricula.