EU Public Outreach Partnership Russia
Objectifs / Objectives
The purposes of this contract are as follows:
- to offer a platform for dialogue, debate and engagement on a number of bilateral and global issues for selected Russian and EU experts and interlocutors who can function as moderators/facilitators of a balanced and positive dialogue between EU and Russia;
- to expose selected Russian target audiences to the EU, EU policies and positions and to engage them into a dialogue on a number of relevant bilateral and global issues;
- to expose wider public in Russia to different positions and points of view on a number of bilateral and global issues, as well as to more complete information about the EU, EU policies and positions.
profil / profile
Qualification et compétences / Qualification & skills
- University degree at Master’s level in a directly related discipline such as public diplomacy, public relations, political science, social science, journalism, public administration, or other related discipline.
- Proficient user of English (oral, spoken and writing skills)1
- Independent user of Russian (oral, spoken and writing skills).
Expérience professionelle générale / General professional experience
- Minimum 10 years of post-graduate professional experience in position(s) directly related to this assignment (project manager, project coordinator, strategic communications manager, manager/ director or public diplomacy activities, manager/ director of public relations, manager/ director of outreach) and in fields such as in public diplomacy, public relations, political science, social science, journalism, public administration.
- Minimum 3 years of the post-graduate professional experience must relate to the management of international teams of experts (as a Team Leader of an action).
- Participation in at least one public diplomacy related international project (having started after 01/01/2015 and having been successfully completed)
- Proven understanding of Project Cycle Management and Logical Framework approach;
Expérience professionelle spécifique / Specific professional experience
1.A minimum of 3 years of the post-graduate professional experience must relate to cooperation with countries of the former Soviet Union (Russia, Ukraine, Georgia, Belorussia, Uzbekistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Latvia, Lithuania, and Estonia).
2.A minimum of 2 years of post-graduate professional experience in working with interlocutors in the Russian Federation.
3.A minimum of 2 years professional experience in working with think-tanks, academia, research institutes as well as journalists and media.