Policy and Legal Advice Centre (PLAC III)
Republic of Serbia
Republic of Serbia
One Senior Non-Key Expert in the area of negotiating Ch. 27 Environment and Climate Change; Transposition of the Union Climate Acquis – drafting legislation according to MRVA of EU ETS and Effort Sharing
Objectifs / Objectives
The scope of PLAC III project is to provide support to relevant national institutions in charge of alignment of national legal acts with the EU acquis and to contribute to further building of capacities of relevant national structures for successful carrying out of accession negotiations.
profil / profile
Qualification et compétences / Qualification & skills
(SNKE) A level of education, which corresponds to completed university studies of at least 3 years attested by a diploma such as law, environmental science, natural and climate science, or similar relevant to the assignment
- Proficiency in English language
- Computer literacy
- Be proficient in report drafting
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Be independent and free from conflicts of interest in the responsibilities they take on
Expérience professionelle générale / General professional experience
(SNKE) At least 8 (eight) years of general postgraduate professional experience related to Ch. 27 of the Union environmental and climate acquis, gained in an EU member state, candidate or potential candidate country.
Expérience professionelle spécifique / Specific professional experience
(SNKE) At least 3 years of postgraduate professional experience in harmonisation of legislation with the EU Climate acquis.
• Postgraduate professional experience in an environmental regulatory authority of an EU Member State, candidate or potential candidate country will be an advantage.
• Previous professional experience and/or knowledge of the Serbian legislation in the respective area will be an advantage.