Policy and Legal Advice Centre (PLAC III)
Republic of Serbia
Republic of Serbia
1 (one) Senior Non-Key Expert in the area of Negotiating Ch. 27, Horizontal legislation; Harmonisation of the INSPIRE implementing rules on interoperability of data sets and services
Objectifs / Objectives
The scope of PLAC III project is to provide support to relevant national institutions in charge of alignment of national legal acts with the EU acquis and to contribute to further building of capacities of relevant national structures for successful carrying out of accession negotiations.
profil / profile
Qualification et compétences / Qualification & skills
– A level of education, which corresponds to completed university studies of at least 3 years attested by a diploma such as law, environmental sciences, information and technology, or similar, relevant to the assignment
– Computer literacy
– Be proficient in report drafting
– Excellent communication and analytical skills
– Proficiency in English language
– Be independent and free from conflicts of interest in the responsibilities they take on.
Expérience professionelle générale / General professional experience
– At least 8 (eight) years of general postgraduate professional experience related to Ch. 27, environmental and climate change acquis, gained in an EU member state, candidate or potential candidate country
Expérience professionelle spécifique / Specific professional experience
– At least 3 years of postgraduate professional experience in harmonisation of national environmental legislation with Union acquis to establish the Infrastructure for Spatial Information, in accordance with the INSPIRE directive and the related legislation
– Postgraduate professional experience in an environmental regulatory authority of an EU Member State, candidate or potential candidate country, will be an advantage.
– Knowledge of Serbian legal system will be an advantage.