Policy and Legal Advice Centre (PLAC III)
Republic of Serbia
Republic of Serbia
One (1) Senior Non-Key Expert In the area of Negotiating Ch. 9, Financial Services; Harmonisation of Serbian legislation with Directive 2014/65/EU on markets in financial instruments (MIFID II) and Regulation (EU) No 600/2014 on markets in financial instruments (MiFIR)
Objectifs / Objectives
The scope of PLAC III project is to provide support to relevant national institutions in charge of alignment of national legal acts with the EU acquis and to contribute to further building of capacities of relevant national structures for successful carrying out of accession negotiations.
profil / profile
Qualification et compétences / Qualification & skills
– A level of education, which corresponds to completed university studies of at least 3 years attested by a diploma in Law, or similar relevant to the assignment.
– Computer literacy
– Be proficient in report drafting
– Excellent communication and analytical skills
– Proficiency in English language
– Be independent and free from conflicts of interest in the responsibilities they take on
Expérience professionelle générale / General professional experience
– At least 8 (eight) years of general postgraduate professional experience related to the Union acquis, gained in an EU member state, candidate or potential candidate country.
Expérience professionelle spécifique / Specific professional experience
– At least 5 years of postgraduate professional experience in an EU member state or candidate country related to harmonisation of the national Capital Market and Investment Services legislation with the Union Capital Market and Investment Services acquis.
– Postgraduate professional experience in a Capital Market and Investment Services regulatory authority of an EU member state or candidate country will be advantage.
– Previous professional experience and/or knowledge of the Serbian legal system will be an advantage.