Policy and Legal Advice Centre (PLAC III)
Republic of Serbia
Republic of Serbia
1 (one) Senior Non-Key Expert in the area of Negotiating Ch. 3, freedom to provide services and recognition of professional qualifications in the field of environmental protection
Objectifs / Objectives
The scope of PLAC III project is to provide support to relevant national institutions in charge of alignment of national legal acts with the EU acquis and to contribute to further building of capacities of relevant national structures for successful carrying out of accession negotiations.
profil / profile
Qualification et compétences / Qualification & skills
• A level of education, which corresponds to completed university studies of at least 3
years attested by a diploma such as law, economy, finance or similar, relevant to the
• Computer literacy
• Be proficient in report drafting
• Excellent communication and analytical skills
• Proficiency in English language
• Be independent and free from conflicts of interest in the undertaken responsibilities
Expérience professionelle générale / General professional experience
• At least 8 (eight) years of general postgraduate professional experience related to the
EU acquis gained in an EU member state, candidate or potential candidate country.
Expérience professionelle spécifique / Specific professional experience
• At least 3 (three) preferably 5 (five) years of postgraduate professional experience in
drafting legislation related to Right of Establishment and Freedom to Provide Services
• Postgraduate professional experience in harmonisation with Directive 2005/36/EC on the recognition of professional qualifications and Directive 2006/23/EC on services in the internal market in the field of environment will be an asset.
• Knowledge of the legal system of the Republic of Serbia would be an advantage.