Policy and Legal Advice Centre (PLAC III)
Republic of Serbia
Republic of Serbia
1 (one) Senior Non-Key Expert in the area of Negotiating Ch. 27, Environment and Climate Change, Waste Management – Single Use Plastic Directive (SUP Directive)
Objectifs / Objectives
The scope of PLAC III project is to provide support to relevant national institutions in charge of alignment of national legal acts with the EU acquis and to contribute to further building of capacities of relevant national structures for successful carrying out of accession negotiations.
profil / profile
Qualification et compétences / Qualification & skills
– A level of education, which corresponds to completed university studies of at least 3
years attested by a diploma such as natural, environmental or technical sciences or
similar, relevant to the assignment
– Computer literacy
– Be proficient in report drafting
– Excellent communication and analytical skills
– Proficiency in English language
– Be independent and free from conflicts of interest in the undertaken responsibilities
Expérience professionelle générale / General professional experience
– At least 8 (eight) years of general postgraduate professional experience related to the
EU acquis gained in an EU member state, candidate or potential candidate country.
Expérience professionelle spécifique / Specific professional experience
– At least 3 (three) preferably 5 (five) years of postgraduate professional experience in
drafting and/or implementing legislation and/or strategies and policies in the waste
management sector, gained in an EU member state, candidate or potential candidate country.
– Postgraduate professional experience in transposition and/or implementation of EU legislation on packaging and packaging waste management will be an asset.
– Knowledge of Serbian legal system will be an advantage.