Support to civil society participation in the implementation of EU trade agreements Project
EU-Colombia/Peru/Ecuador Desk Study
1 Senior Expert
Objectifs / Objectives
The Overall Objective of this project is to support the implementation of TSD chapters of EU Trade Agreements through consistent, visible and increased participation of civil society.
The study will map fair trade schemes and initiatives in the Andean region and between the EU and the three Andean countries, provide relevant data, and help us identify concrete opportunities for win-win cooperation between the EU and Colombia, Ecuador and Peru.
profil / profile
Qualification et compétences / Qualification & skills
- (required) experience in analysis market data on sustainable consumption production in the Andean countries or the EU
- (required) experience in analysing sustainable consumption and production public policies in the Andean countries or the EU
- (required) fluent English and Spanish
- (desirable) experience on market data Fair Trade products
- (desirable) experience on sustainable consumption Fair Trade public policies