Policy and Legal Advice Centre (PLAC III)
Republic of Serbia
Republic of Serbia
1 (one) Senior Non-Key Expert (SNKE) on Human Rights in Legislative Development and Preparation of a Manual on Human Rights approach in legislative development
Objectifs / Objectives
The scope of PLAC III project is to provide support to relevant national institutions in charge of alignment of national legal acts with the EU acquis and to contribute to further building of capacities of relevant national structures for successful carrying out of accession negotiations.
profil / profile
Qualification et compétences / Qualification & skills
– A level of education, which corresponds to completed university studies of at least 3 years attested by a diploma such as law, political science, international relations, relevant to the assignment
– Computer literacy
– Be proficient in report drafting
– Excellent communication and analytical skills
– Proficiency in English language
– Be independent and free from conflicts of interest in the responsibilities they take on
Expérience professionelle générale / General professional experience
– At least 8 (eight) years of general postgraduate professional experience related to
harmonisation of the Union acquis gained in an EU member state, a candidate or potential candidate state.
Expérience professionelle spécifique / Specific professional experience
– At least 5 (five) years of postgraduate professional experience in legislative reforms, drafting policy documents and/or drafting legislation, relevant to EU integration process gained in an EU member state, a candidate or potential candidate state.
– Postgraduate professional experience gained in at least two EU funded projects providing technical and capacity building assistance to governments in EU MS, candidate or potential candidate countries, aimed at strengthening the national human rights policy and legal framework.
– Postgraduate professional experience relevant to the process of EU negotiations will be an advantage.