Policy and Legal Advice Centre (PLAC III)
Republic of Serbia
Republic of Serbia
1 (one) Senior Non-Key Expert in the area Ch.15 - Energy; Emergency Oil Stockholding
Objectifs / Objectives
The scope of PLAC III project is to provide support to relevant national institutions in charge of alignment of national legal acts with the EU acquis and to contribute to further building of capacities of relevant national structures for successful carrying out of accession negotiations.
profil / profile
Qualification et compétences / Qualification & skills
- A level of education, which corresponds to completed university studies of at least 3 years attested by a diploma such as forestry, agriculture, law or similar relevant to the assignment.
- Computer literacy
- Be proficient in report drafting
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Proficiency in English language
- Be independent and free from conflicts of interest in the responsibilities they take on
Expérience professionelle générale / General professional experience
- At least 8 (eight) years of general postgraduate professional experience in Ch. 15, Energy, gained in an EU Member State, candidate or potential candidate country.
Expérience professionelle spécifique / Specific professional experience
- At least 5 years of postgraduate professional experience in transposition of the relevant Union acquis in the area of emergency oil stockholding, gained in an EU Member State, candidate or potential candidate country,
- Proven postgraduate professional experience in implementing and/or managing the relevant Union acquis in the area of establishment of the emergency oil stocks, gained in an EU Member State, candidate or potential candidate country will be an advantage,
- Knowledge of Serbian institutional, administrative and/or legal system will be an asset.