MTP III Manager's Training Programme
The MTP program is a manager training programme that was developed to provide training to executives from Russia, Central Asia and Mongolia.
It was launched as the most extensive and comprehensive answer to the East-West business challenge, focusing in particular in bridging the business Education and Cultural gap.
The MTP’s programme objectives were:
– To develop and upgrade managerial know-how, competence and personality, to broaden view as regards management and its scope, to apply and disseminate higher learning and education in respective PC companies;
– To strengthen management quality and initiate company development processes, to make effective use of training, to achieve company goals, to make effective use of learning from participants and materials, to provide sector specific learning and experience;
– To support sustainable development of PC management training and development capacity; To enhance business and policy dialogue between PC public authorities and PC companies, as well as between EU and the PC and between
– To support education institutions and administrative bodies in the NIS in strengthening and establishing capacities for management training;
– To facilitate cultural understanding through business negotiations.
Within the MTP programme, the following results were achieved:
One 8-Week and three 12-Week training programmes and internships in French companies were organised for 71 young managers.
These managers were coming from the following sectors: Sea-freight, Telecommunication/Space, Gas/energy, Textile, Distribution, Agro-food, Consulting companies, Pharmaceutical, Wine producers, Tourism, Thalassotherapy, Seed producers, Machine buildings;
Study Tours in France for 56 senior managers coming from Russia and the NIS, working either in the agro-food industry, construction material field or tourism sector; One follow-up event in Kazan upon re-entry of trainees into Eastern countries.